What are the Main Problems the Course Will Solve?
The Women’s SAL 12-Step Curriculum is a tool intended to help you personally work the 12-Steps and receive the full benefits of the program in your daily living. Many people find more success working the program consistently and for the long-term by using the curriculum to guide their Step work.
The curriculum offers the following benefits:
- Educational videos introduce you to foundational recovery concepts.
- Step work is broken up into 5-10 minutes of daily reading and journaling, making it easy to work the Steps and make consistent progress.
- Suggested readings are included from recovery materials for a comprehensive approach to Step Study. *
- Guided meditations are incorporated to help you work Step 11 and deepen the spiritual connection with the God of your understanding.
- Recovery discussions help you better understand recovery concepts as you listen to the strength, hope, and experience of individuals who are finding long-term recovery through the SAL12step program.
Navigating a path forward after discovering nightmarish betrayals was overwhelming enough, so having the Women’s SAL 12 step online curriculum to guide my recovery studies was an invaluable resource. Each step study is broken down into separate bite sized segments that includes short readings and opportunities for reflection, application and journaling to reinforce step concepts. I actually look forward to this 5-10 minute investment each day to center my thoughts and mood and consider it an incredibly convenient tool towards my necessary emotional well-being efforts. I highly recommend this resource because it is efficient, effective, relatable and affordable.
After using the SAL 12-Step Curriculum now for over a year, I don't know any other way to work the Steps. It's been so helpful to keep me focused and know what I should do next. I'm now working on the 12 Steps again and focusing on specific relationships with my son. Thanks SAL!