The Women’s Working Recovery Bundle includes the primary study materials that women use in SAL meetings and for their own personal study.
- S-Anon 12-Steps (also known as The Blue Book)
- Working the S-Anon Program (also known as The Green Book)
- The Women’s SAL 12-Step Bookmark
- The S.A. Lifeline Recovery Tri-Fold Brochure
These books are also used in the Women’s 12-Step Curriculum Course.
Shipping & Handling included.
The Women’s SAL 12-Step Bookmark
The SAL Women’s Bookmark includes the following details to help new and existing participants:
- The 12 Steps of Sexaholics Anonymous
- The Serenity Prayer
- The 3rd Step Prayer
- The 12 Promises from Alcoholics Anonymous
- An Intro for Newcomers
The S.A. Lifeline Recovery Tri-Fold Brochure
The S.A. Lifeline Recovery Tri-Fold brochure includes the following:
- The Recovery Puzzle
- The Circle’s Models
These educational tools are unique to S.A. Lifeline and are extremely helpful in explaining the big picture of addiction and betrayal trauma recovery.